Forumul Roz
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Ultimele subiecte
» Chat Box
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyDum Apr 17 2016, 04:11 Scris de irene_d

» materiale la metru pentru idei frumoase
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyMier Dec 17 2014, 03:17 Scris de arabelaa

» Creme de fata, de ochi...
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyMier Noi 26 2014, 22:28 Scris de greeneyes

» Shop 'till you drop - Cumparaturi online
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptySam Noi 01 2014, 22:24 Scris de westie21

» rinoplastie
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyMier Oct 08 2014, 00:57 Scris de Clauditza

» Medic estetician bun
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyVin Sept 26 2014, 01:52 Scris de Clauditza

» marirea sanilor cu physiobust
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyVin Sept 26 2014, 00:54 Scris de Clauditza

» rochia mea de mireasa
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyMar Sept 16 2014, 22:42 Scris de irene_d

» fund bombat...:">
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptyLun Iul 28 2014, 22:37 Scris de Clauditza

» lucruri de care nu mai ai nevoie
Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson EmptySam Iul 12 2014, 00:58 Scris de Elena20

DecoArtis

Parteneri

Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson

4 participanți

In jos

Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson Empty Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 05:09

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Kai-Ra in Dum Iun 28 2009, 05:20, editata de 1 ori
Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Data de inscriere : 16/09/2008

Numarul mesajelor : 41158
Data nasterii : 17/04/1980
Varsta : 44

http://hop-online.blogspot.com/

Sus In jos

Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson Empty Re: Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 05:19

Music producer Teddy Riley talks to CNN's Don Lemon about working with Michael Jackson on the "Dangerous" album.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...deosearchTeddy

e daramat saracul Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson 832400
Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson Empty Re: Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 05:21

It was a scene of unimaginable heartbreak. Amid the circus that surrounded Michael Jackson, three children sat in a cold anteroom off a neon-lit hospital corridor, waiting anxiously for news of their father.

As Michael Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo walked down the white linoleum-tiled floor, he knew he had to impart the most devastating news of his life.

Walking into the family waiting room at the UCLA Medical Centre, DiLeo was greeted by the sight of Michael Jackson’s three children – Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.

As he shook his head, DiLeo said: ‘I’m sorry children, your father has passed away.’

A split second of silence followed before Paris screamed: ‘No, no, Daddy. No, no!’

Last night, DiLeo told how the ‘outpouring of emotion is something I shall live with for the rest of my life’. He said: ‘It was the single most painful moment of my life. I cannot tell you how difficult it was. Those children just fell to pieces. The emotions poured forth.

‘Michael’s mother Katherine was with them. They were waiting there together for news.

'I think she feared the worst, but the children had no idea their whole world had ended.

‘Whatever anyone thought of Michael, he was loved by those children, truly loved. They were – and are – in pieces.’

Today, those three children are in the custody of Katherine in the home in the Los Angeles suburb of Encino that Jackson bought for his mother.

Although many have speculated about the children’s future and the possibility of a bitter custody battle between 79-year-old Katherine and Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of the two eldest children, DiLeo’s comments are the first that truly personalise the tragedy of Jackson’s death.

While television news has been filled with ‘talking-head’ pundits, The Mail on Sunday has spoken to those closest to the troubled star to put together a tragic portrait of his final hours.

Last Wednesday was, by all accounts, a ‘good’ day for the star, who had been plagued by crippling back and leg pain; old dance injuries which he blamed for his continued use of painkillers.

When a friend recently told him he was taking too many pills, Jackson replied: ‘I cannot function without them. I am in constant pain. I need my meds to be able to get up in the morning.’

Jackson called his daily cocktail of drugs ‘meds’, short for medication, and dubbed the drug Demerol – called pethidine in the UK and used to alleviate pain for women in labour – his ‘health tonic’.

While Jackson had failed to turn up for many early rehearsals, as the deadline for the London dates drew nearer his professionalism kicked in and he turned up for five of the last six sessions.

On the Friday night before he died, his backing dancers held a private party for Michael. One said: ‘It’s so sad. He was dancing so well. But he was thin, so very thin.

‘He danced all week but you never saw him eat a thing. In hindsight, that was weird.’

Manager DiLeo had his own turbulent past with Jackson. Like many in the superstar’s life, he had been in and out of favour.

He was the genius who managed Jackson’s career at the zenith of his fame – during the Thriller and Bad days – only to be cast out when Jackson wrongly thought he was taking advantage of him financially. DiLeo said: ‘He was like a son to me. We had our fights but we were together at the end. We loved each other.’

DiLeo was the man who was helping mastermind Jackson’s ‘comeback’ at London’s O2 Arena this summer. Like many around Jackson, he refuses to acknowledge that the star was unprepared for the gruelling task of performing 50 shows.

A friend told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Frank loves Michael but was in denial about his problems. Michael was doing more and more drugs but if you talk to Frank, there was no problem.’

DiLeo was with Jackson as he gave a sterling performance in rehearsals at the LA Staples Centre on Wednesday. A friend of DiLeo said: ‘Frank said Michael was as good as ever. Frank said he was truly happy on Wednesday night. The rehearsals went on late – till past 1am.’

DiLeo said: ‘Michael hugged me and said, 'This is great, Frank. It’s the team back together again. We’re gonna take on London – and the world!''

Jackson returned home exhausted shortly after 2am. His personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, allegedly gave him a drug to help him sleep.

A source inside Jackson’s rented $100,000-a-month (?60,000) home in Bel Air told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Some people close to Michael were in denial about his drug use.

‘The doctor [Murray] moved in recently but Michael told him not to interact with the rest of the staff. He was on call to administer Michael’s meds, but was not brought into the rest of the house.’

The specifics of exactly what happened on Thursday are murky. Reports have claimed that Jackson was given an injection of Demerol, a powerful painkiller. One US magazine has reported that the syringe was still in his arm when he collapsed.

Another report said that when an assistant went to wake him at about 12.15pm, as he usually did, the superstar was unresponsive. A source close to DiLeo said: ‘Frank got a call around 12.25pm saying that Michael wasn’t breathing and hadn’t been breathing for a while. He immediately went up to the house.’

He arrived as an ambulance took Jackson away from the property.

A poignant 911 emergency call has an unidentified man begging for an ambulance as a man, believed to be Dr Murray, performs CPR in the background.

In the emergency room of the UCLA Medical Centre, pandemonium broke out as the nurses were told to ‘do everything’.

But one nurse said: ‘It was clear when he came through the door he was dead. And he had been dead for some time. A long time.’

Jackson was officially declared dead at the hospital. DiLeo signed the paperwork releasing his body to the Coroner’s Office at 2.26pm.

Family members were then allowed into a room where the body lay to say goodbye. One insider said: ‘He looked as if he was sleeping. Like he might sit up and start talking.’

DiLeo said: ‘It was so sad, so, so sad. All I thought about was that

I had to tell his kids their daddy was dead. And that’s what I had to do. Agony.’

Last night, the body of Michael Jackson was finally released to his family. But one source said Michael Jackson’s father, Joe, ‘is p***ing everybody off’. The source added: ‘It is just like the old days. Everyone is rowing and no one knows what is going on.’

Civil rights leader Jesse Jackson said Jackson’s mother Katherine was inconsolable. He said: ‘She said to me, 'I have lost my baby Michael. He was a good boy, no matter what they say about him.''

The funeral arrangements are unknown, but Jackson did leave instructions that his children should be left in the care of Katherine.

Hollywood website TMZ, which broke the news of Jackson’s death, claimed the three children ‘have made it clear they want to stay with their grandma’ – even though Debbie Rowe, the mother of the two eldest, is preparing to fight for custody.

‘Michael’s whole life was a mess except for those kids,’ said another source. ‘He loved them. They didn’t have a 'normal' life but Michael was always there for them. When you talk to them, they are extraordinary people. They are not at all what you’d expect. They are very innocent, quite naive, in fact. They are good kids.

‘Michael was a good father. He was always with them. They are lost now. They have lost the only father they’ve ever known.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ews-death.html
Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DaniHeart Dum Iun 28 2009, 20:08

aseara.... :(
DaniHeart
DaniHeart
Membru V.I.P
Membru V.I.P

Data de inscriere : 13/10/2008

Numarul mesajelor : 2459
Data nasterii : 18/05/1980
Varsta : 43

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DaniHeart Dum Iun 28 2009, 20:15

melodie tribut ..........Ft. The Game,Chris
Brown,Diddy,Polow The Don,Mario Winans,Usher,Boyz II Men - Better On The Other
Side
DaniHeart
DaniHeart
Membru V.I.P
Membru V.I.P

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de DaniHeart Dum Iun 28 2009, 20:24

LYRICS........ 😢

Better On The Other Side

Artist: The Game - Usher - Chris Brown - Mario Winans - Boyz II Men - P . Diddy
Composer: R . I . P Michael Jackson

[Diddy talking]
I remember the first time i seen you moonwalk,
I believed I could do anything,
you made the world dance,
you made the music come to life

[Chris brown - Chorus]
This the type of song that make the angels cry,
i look up in the sky and i wonder why?
why you had to go, go
I know its better on the other side,
you were chosen from the start
never gon let you go,

[The Game]
Whos Michael Jackson,
Your Michael Jackson,
Im Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,
I guess what Im asking is everybody bow their head for a legend dont breathe for a second,
now let the air out, grab the hand of somebody you care about,
so you can hear my message, my confession,
someone tell Usher, i seen the moonwalk, i guess the young thriller touched him, like he touched me, like he touched you,
so carry on his legacy, something i must do, so i trust you lighting
candles, concrete visuals, me and my brothers listen to jackson 5 in
the living room,
first thing i did when i heard was call puff,
cos him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us,
who was us? Me and fifty, that beef is dead, him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.

[Chorus]

As Im pouring out this liquor candles start to flicker,
when list (?) my air ones, MJ was my nier.

Not the one that play ball, the one with the hollywood star,
and since im a hollywood star imma tell you my story,
never had a family that close, never see Barry Gordy walking through interscope,
just like me they always had Mike in a scope,
no matter what you say,
imma love him and hes still dope,
let me take you back to 85 when i was in a zone, dancing for my momma thriller jacket with all the zippers on,
now im doing 90 bout to crash in this Aston,
listening to Outcast, Im sorry Mrs Jackson
anything i can ever do to better you your son was our king so we wont Corretta you,
Im writing this letter to all the Jackson kids, we all Jackson kids, time to let us through.

[Chorus]

[Boys II Men]
This the kind of song that make the angels cry,
look up in the sky and ask God, why o why why
Do we live and let die
This the kind of song that make the angels cry,
look up in the sky and ask God, why o why why
Do we live and let, live and let die.
[End]

I remember the first time i seen you moonwalk, I believed I could do
anything, you made the world dance, you made the music come to life
[Chris brown - Chorus] This the type of song that make the angels cry,
i look up in the sky and i wonder why? why [...]
DaniHeart
DaniHeart
Membru V.I.P
Membru V.I.P

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 20:26

"He's giving the world a gift, his talent, and, in return, the world tries to crucify him."
-- Enid Jackson

Celebritatile despre Michael Jackson 832400
Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 20:36

Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criiis Dum Iun 28 2009, 21:01

Criiis
Criiis
ModerNator
ModerNator

Data de inscriere : 17/09/2008

Numarul mesajelor : 31231
Data nasterii : 19/12/1986
Varsta : 37
Localizare : acolo unde nici cu gandul nu gandesti...

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Criiis Dum Iun 28 2009, 21:02

Criiis
Criiis
ModerNator
ModerNator

Data de inscriere : 17/09/2008

Numarul mesajelor : 31231
Data nasterii : 19/12/1986
Varsta : 37
Localizare : acolo unde nici cu gandul nu gandesti...

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Raven Dum Iun 28 2009, 22:14

Raven
Raven
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Daiana Lun Iun 29 2009, 04:14

Daiana
Daiana
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Numarul mesajelor : 43790
Data nasterii : 07/12/1977
Varsta : 46
Localizare : Temesvar :)
Stare de spirit : gone out! be back someday.

http://testdaiana1.blogspot.com/

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Daiana Lun Iun 29 2009, 04:15

Daiana
Daiana
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Daiana Lun Iun 29 2009, 04:15

Daiana
Daiana
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ
ADMINISTRATOR ROZ

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum